Supply Chain Demand Planner Back to list
Salary6,000-7,500 PLN Gross Monthly
Supply Chain Demand Planner
The company has a HQ England . It is the world’s leading supplier of mobile fuel storage solutions. With locations in: Europe; North America; and the Middle East; Western Global designs, manufactures, and delivers innovative fuel and fluid storage solutions, providing refueling equipment across the world regardless of the application.Innovation and engineering excellence drive us forward.
They strive for continuous improvement in product development to meet customer requirements. We contribute our drive and our success to our world-class team and are currently seeking to add a like-minded passionate individual to join our organisation
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Your role will support business decisions, such as planning the production process, purchasing raw materials, managing funds, and deciding the price of the product.
By using analytical, marketing, and sales data you will estimate future product demands to manage inventory flow and generate forecasting solutions.
Supply Chain Demand Planner
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Using analytical, marketing, and sales data to estimate current and long-term forecast to drive inventory planning requirements.
- Driving and facilitating the sales & operations planning (S&OP) process.
- Proactively managing the risks of slow-moving and obsolete stocks and taking corrective action when needed (root cause analysis).
- Contributing to defining procedures and reporting related to sales planning.
- Participating in projects and improvement actions on sales planning and demand management.
- Preparing a forecast at stock-keeping unit (SKU) level for assigned groups of products.
- Providing inventory analysis, including active, excess and obsolete (E&O) and standardized
tools to ensure inventory levels are in line with customer requirements.
- Analysing and distribute monthly reports related to key performance indicators (KPIs):
o forecast accuracy and others.
- Collaborating with Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Production and Supply Chain to gain all necessary information to calculate accurate forecast and to resolve any issues.
- Provide lead times for inquiries to our sales representatives.
- Managing production schedules of suppliers and ensuring on time delivery.
- Providing transport requests to our logistics department for incoming and outgoing goods.
- Continuously report to our sales divisions on progress of orders.
WHAT MAKES YOU RIGHT FOR THIS ROLE
Customer focus. Integrity. Reliability. Teamwork.
- Required Attributes:
- Good written and verbal English and fluent Polish.
- Capable of working autonomously, anticipating needs and solving problems.
- Previous experience in a similar role including:
o demand/supply planning
o production planning
o sales forecasting and others.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- High levels of both verbal and written communication.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Multi-task to meet deliverables with little supervision.
- Detail oriented with the ability to analyse and understand large volumes of data
- Logical thinking.
- Prepared to grow with the company and take on new challenges.
- Able to influence other departments.
Previous experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Familiarity with demand management/forecasting tools.
Experience with information systems and ERP systems ideally NetSuite.
Experience with transport and logistics.
- Desired Personal Characteristics:
Confident manner, good presentation skills.
Determination - not easily discouraged or put off.
Passion, enthusiasm and charisma.
Innovative – prepared to see beyond how it has been done before.
Positive outlook – always sees opportunity through any adversity.
Resilient – ready to bounce back from any challenges.
Assertive – gets things done when they need to be.
Positive, self-motivated and with a helpful attitude.
Salary / Benefits
- The salary is 6000-7500 PLN gross monthly
- Contract full time employment - umowa o praca
- Annual bonus of approximately 10-15% based on own and company performance
Please apply for this job if you meet the criteria.Apply here