Senior & Mid Level Developers C# .Net Back to list
Senior & Mid Level Developers C# .Net
My client, an insurance company, offers guarantees to properties in the UK and Europe. They’re looking for C# .NET Developers. They have guaranteed over £65 billion of property and employ over 300 people and their websites supports their clients and remote workers across the UK. It’s vital for them to utilize the latest technologies in order to stay as one of the leader providers of guarantees in the UK.
They’re growing quickly and they are taking all of their systems and application development in-house. They are forming a brand-new in-house development team. You will be joining a relaxed and close-knit team where you will be utilising the latest Microsoft technologies and tools. You'll be working on a greenfield project to replace an external system with a brand-new internal system. After this, you will be responsible for the entire software development life-cycle and the release of other software solutions.
As a Senior Software Developer you will be required to construct quality, reliable and compliant software for the insurance market.
- To write high quality and secure software
- To be able to verbalize real business problems and offer solutions
- Works with key decision makers to determine best course of direction
- To conduct pair programming with peers
- Ensure maintenance of Source Control and Units Test
- To determine direction of software development and technology uses
- To assist other team members in their development and understanding of the software development life cycle
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft technology stack
- C#; net MVC; Web API. 2.0; MSSQL 2008 – 2016; Entity Framework; MSMQ / Rabbit MQ
- Excellent knowledge of other notable technologies
- Visual Studio
- Jasmine Test Framework.
- Knowledge of the following tools
- Working with Continuous integration tools (TeamCity & Octopus)
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Relocation allowance and housing support
- Competitive pension contribution
- Income Protection and LifeWorks Employee assistance programme
- Vitality Healthcare (includes fitness, health and well-being related savings)
- Death in service (3x annual salary)
- Annual Performance Related Pay (PRP) review and Performance Related Bonus (PRB)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay (dependent of length of service)
- 10 year service Employee Award Scheme
- Employee recruitment referral bonus
- Additional benefits such as office equipment, mobile phone, laptop and car allowance are available for home based roles
Please apply for this job if you meet the criteria.Apply here