Reliability Engineer Back to list
My client is the leading provider of reliability engineering software tools and consulting services - reliability engineering through all stages of product development, deployment and operation.reliability engineering software tools with technical support.reliability engineering training courses, consulting services in reliability areas.
- Be the main technical contact and consult with clients and conduct reliability analysis and predictions using Reliability Engineering theories including life data analysis, system analysis (reliability and maintainability), FMEA and accelerated testing methodologies
Provide engineering technical support during pre- and post-sales process, and perform consultancy projects as needed
- Generate, present and defend reliability studies and analyses.
- Conduct training on Reliability Engineering theories and software packages.
- Provide technical support (phone and email)
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Statistics
- Strong interest in statistical analysis.
- Must be selfmotivated and selfdirected with strong organizational skills.
- Must have strong English written and oral communication skills.
- Must have strong knowledge on reliability methods; FEA software signal processing, fatigue analysis and reliability FMEA, RCM, life data analysis, ALT, DOE, SixSigma, 8D
- Knowledge on other quality engineering areas, such as DOE methods, linearregression, SPC and ANOVA, is a plus.
Salary: Attractive monthly salary plus annual bonus
- Private Health insurance package, with 30% employee participation
- Generous training budget with regular international conferences and training courses.
Please apply for this job if you meet the criteria.Apply here