PHP Developer Back to list
SalaryExcellent & Benefits
Are you a dynamic, engaging PHP Developer who plays to win? This is a rare opportunity to join and learn from a cutting-edge online team who drive 150+ projects in one of the internet's most competitive markets. The HQ is in London and the client is establishing an office in Warsaw so this is a great chance to be one of the founding members.
The client is always creating engaging products. As part of a rapidly growing, dynamic and passionate team in London and Warsaw, you will work to produce the best experiences possible for millions of visitors in 20+ languages.
What you’ll do as a PHP Developer:
- Develop internal and external facing PHP and Python tools and framework to a high standard with performance at the centre of all they build.
- Work across the whole company to handle the full life-cycle of ideas on how to improve site speed and user experience.
- Train and teach the wider development teams on best practice and development techniques and methodologies.
- Contribute to team goals and KPIs that really drive the business forward, which will range from roll out of new features, to overhaul of older code that needs to work in new ways.
What we expect from you:
- Team player mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
- Improvement mindset. Constantly strive to learn, develop and grow.
- Passion & energy. Enjoy a fast-paced working environment where your passion will shine through.
- Self-motivated. You will need the drive to lead, inspire and get things done.
- Humility. We all make mistakes and a lot of the mistakes we make are because we are pushing the envelope on what is possible.
- Generosity. We need to help others and always will - it might be being generous with our knowledge or sharing time or skills. This is fundamental to how we work.
- Empathy. Where we have such a diverse workforce that has many approaches to solve the challenges of innovation this means we need to be inclusive of all people and a lot of circumstances.
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus scheme
- Amazing culture and cool office in the centre of Warsaw (close to Metro station) with a play room, free parking (bike parking and shower included) and own canteen
- Generous training budget
- Flexible working hours (in some cases the possibility to work remotely)
- Private Medical Care
- Subsidised gym membership or sport budget equivalent
- Private work – life balance assistant
- Free fruit and drinks available in the office
- Free lunches on Friday
- Monthly nights out
- Generous holiday allowance (25 days plus bank holidays)
- Christmas and New Year period off, paid. Birthdays off, paid.
- Opportunity to join our Summer and Christmas parties in London
- Company week-long conference abroad (previous destinations include Mykonos, Thailand, Mexico and Morocco)
Please apply for this job if you meet the criteria.Apply here