.NET Software Engineer - Payments Back to list
Salary12 000 – 18 000 PLN
A US-based fintech company delivering trading solutions to the customers worldwide. They have a monthly transaction volume of over $500bn. They have built a space where talent can flourish and grow. They are looking for engineers who want to learn new technologies, frameworks, and tools, and who have a genuine drive for continued self-improvement.
- good understanding of RESTful API architecture,n payments processing systems.
- experienced with the full cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment, and the continuous improvement stage.
- take part in the entire sprint process from estimation and design to feature rollout and you will work with and pair with other members of the team of all disciplines, BA, QA and other developers.
- provide Unit Tests to sustain quality and regression coverage as well as you will support QA with integration testing fixtures to support automated testing.
- maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values as well as maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training.
Skills, & Experience Required
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming & Design
- practical application of C# and .NET Framework
- Windows Services / Web Service development
- SQL Server - TSQL
- MS Visual Studio and TFS
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Willingness to test your code and write unit tests
- Ability to communicate in English on a daily basis
- Salary range: 12 000 – 18 000 PLN gross
- Employment type: employment contract or B2B
- Accommodation Assistance - 1-2 weeks
- Other - visa assistance
Please apply for this job if you meet the criteria.Apply here