Marketing Automation Specialist Back to list
The client, a US multinational has a long history, with manufacturing facilities and offices in over 30 different countries worldwide and over 5,000 employees.
The Warsaw web development and marketing team is a newly formed entity but supported by the resources and stability of a global business. There are many diverse projects to work on.
You will have a lot of creative freedom to make suggestions to improve our marketing campaigns and how we interact with the public.
- create the structure for automated email and multichannel campaigns.
- work closely with the global product management and demand generation teams
- contribute to developing and refining the company's email marketing strategy by analyzing past and present campaigns to identify areas of improvement
- Very good English as you will be working in an English speaking team
- Experience using marketing automation software e.g. Eloqua, Campaign, Unica, Callidus, HubSpot
- Excellent Excel skills
- Basic HTML/CSS skills
- Able to manage project independently
- Degree in Marketing or similar
- At least 1 – 3 years of experience working in a similar role
- Web programming skills/experience
- A collaborative, dynamic, and supportive working environment,
- Competitive Salary
- Technical, Professional, and Skills Training,
- Private Medical Care,
- MultiSport Package,
- Flexible Working Hours.
Please apply for this job if you meet the criteria.Apply here