Front End Developer Back to list
Front End Developer (Product)
Warsaw, Poland Full Time / Permanent Mid Level
This is an exciting opportunity to join a brand-new Tech team as the client launches its first office outside of the UK. They provide web and tech services, and have a hugely talented team of people working across Front-end and Back-end Web Development, Design, UX, Online Marketing (SEO, PPC), Conversion Rate Optimisation and Content. Their goal to build the Number 1 Online Media Company in Gaming, worldwide.
As a Front-end Developer, you will use and develop your coding skills to build new websites or improve existing websites in our portfolio. You’ll work across multiple projects and websites and cover a variety of tasks. They will support your career and skills development by providing access to a range online courses, as well as ensuring you have goals to keep you engaged and growing in your role. You’ll be part of growing company and will have the opportunity to travel.
As part of a rapidly growing, dynamic and passionate team in London and Warsaw, you will work to produce the best experiences possible for millions of visitors in 20+ languages. If you are a driven Front End Developer who enjoys working in a fast-paced industry and being part of a friendly culture, then keep reading!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Work on the Front-end of new website builds.
- Improve existing websites and make them more functional for users.
- Load content to new and existing sites.
- Work closely with the local tech team and wider tech team.
- Work closely with product teams when necessary, including Content, SEO, Conversion and Design.
- Ensure coding standards and other development and process guidelines are followed.
- Ensure quality checks before tasks are handed over or marked completed.
- Strive to complete your tasks to the highest quality, with a focus on achieving quick and big Wins.
- Help to drive the company forwards through meeting your quarterly OKRs.
- Be comfortable to work across multiple projects at once.
- Be receptive to ideas and feedback from across the company.
- Background in Front-end development (2-4 years’ experience in a similar role).
- Experienced in coding using HTML, CSS, JS
- Basic knowledge of PHP and Databases (MySQL) is required.
- Experienced in using Git.
- Good understanding of UI and UX fundamentals.
- Experience with Basecamp or Jira or similar.
- Nice to have - Angular, Vue.
- Keen to constantly learn and improve as a Developer.
- Communicative English.
- Comfortable working in an international culture and open to new ideas.
- Be a self-starter and comfortable in a fast-paced business environment.
- Team player who helps others when they need it.
- Capable of working across multiple projects at once.
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus scheme
- Amazing culture and cool office in the centre of Warsaw (close to Metro station) with a play room, free parking (bike parking and shower included) and own canteen
- Generous training budget
- Flexible working hours (in some cases the possibility to work remotely)
- Private Medical Care and subsidised gym membership or sport budget equivalent
- Private work – life balance assistant
- Free fruit and drinks available in the office, and free lunches on Friday
- Monthly nights out
- Holiday allowance (25 days plus public holidays)
- Christmas and New Year period off, paid. Birthdays off, paid.
- Opportunity to join our Summer and Christmas parties in London
- Company week-long conference abroad (previous destinations include Mykonos, Thailand, Mexico and Morocco)
Please apply for this job if you meet the criteria.Apply here