Data Scientist Back to list
SalaryCompetitive &relocation package
Europe Solutions is working with our UK client whose main product is a high performance data platform. They are a UK company with an office in Warsaw with a team of developers.
The company has created the world's fasted GPU accelerated database and analytics platform using C++ and Linux / UNIX , the GNU build system and the eclipse IDE, and a visualisation tool. It came first in recent speed tests it was voted the fastest in the world. This is an exciting chance to work directly with the CEO and inventor. The company is growing quickly and has received strong backing from investors. Another project is an award-winning cognitive reasoning technology, it uses the power of blockchain technology to help traders make trading simpler and more secure.
As a Data Scientist, you will shape the future of what data-driven organizations look like, drive processes for extracting and using that data in creative ways, and create new lines of thinking within the company. You will help achieve transformational change by developing data-driven insights. The work covers a wide variety of strategic and tactical engagements.
- 3+ years of hands-on data analysis experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field like Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related field required. Advanced degree (Masters or PhD) is a strong plus.
- Advanced knowledge of wide range of statistical and data mining techniques (regression, decision trees, clustering, neural networks, etc.)
- Experience in working with large datasets in relational and distributed databases.
- Knowledge of additional programming languages is a plus but not essential e.g C++
- Strong communications skills and ability to communicate analytical and technical content in an easy to understand way
- Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent problem-solving and quantitative skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions.
- Strong people skills, team-orientation, and a professional attitude.
Please apply for this job if you meet the criteria.Apply here