C++ Engineer Back to list
Help us teach artificial minds to dream!
My client is a start-up company in Warsaw that's funded by one of Poland's most exiting new tech companies with over 15 million USD of funding. They are working on a cutting edge project that combines computational 3D graphics with the latest artificial intelligence algorithms. The main goal of a project is to construct a virtual environment dedicated to the training of machine learning algorithms on artificially generated (and rendered) data.
- 3 years + experience in C++ coding,
- Proficiency in analysis, design and development of software products,
- Very good understanding of best practices in software development,
- Good knowledge of C++ design patterns,
- Creativity, good imagination and geometric thinking,
- Foundations of computer graphics,
- Working knowledge of version control systems like Git and SVN,
- Basics of Linux operating system,
- Good English ( to work in international team).
Nice to have additional skills (which you will learn anyway if you decide to join us):
- Basics of algorithmic geometry,
- Basics of ray tracing and rendering techniques,
- Foundations of machine learning and deep learning frameworks (PyTorch, Tensor Flow),
- GPGPU computing and Nvidia CUDA technology,
- CMake and Swig,
- Basics 3D software (Maya, Blender, 3D Studio Max).
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- Training and development
- Chance to work on a groundbreaking project using the newest technologies
Please apply for this job if you meet the criteria.Apply here