Technical Support Engineer - Electrical Design Engineering Back to list
Salary6-7,500 pln gross monthly + bonus + car
My client is a global provider of cutting-edge CAD software and consultancy services for the design of electrical installations and electronic devices. They're looking for an Application Engineer / Technical Support Engineer who will be trained thoroughly in the company's software and in the company's processes. This position would suit an engineer willing to learn and develop themselves and someone who wants to work closely with clients (end users) therefore we're looking for good soft skills as well.
They offer a world leading premium technology for the design of wiring diagrams, wiring, 2D/3D and control panels. The software supports the entire product development process, from product definition and design, through to production, and maintenance/service.
What you'll be doing -
- First 6 months - thorough training programme shadowing senior team members to learn on the job.
- Take part in technical meetings with customers.
- Support clients in the implementation of the software.
- Participate in projects for the clients mainly in Poland.
- Present, together with the Technical Sales Manager, the company’s solutions at the customer’s site i.e. presentation & a software demos.
What we would like-
- Higher technical education – preferably electrical engineering, electronics or similar.
- Minimum of one year’s professional experience in areas like electro-mechanics, electrical engineering, electronics.
- The clients come from sectors such as automotive, engineering automation, rail, & aerospace so experience in these sectors is essential.
- Good knowledge of a eCAD tools (e.g: ePlan, EngineeringBase, SEE Electrical Expert, PCschematic, WSCAD, E3.series, etc.)
- English B2
- Preferable but not essential - experience of Electrical, Fluid and Wire Harness Design.
Our company offers:
- Excellent opportunies for growth with professional training and development in Poland and Germany.
- Challenging projects working at an int'l company working with Tier 1 & Tier 2 clients.
- Salary 6-7,500 pln gross monthly (UoP) + bonus 15%.
- ( candidate with 5-7 years + experience designing electrical equipment for complex automation lines or with experience in electrical design and technical support - salary negotiable +20%)
- Company car (also for private use) after probation period.
- Flexible working hours - ability to work from a home office for a few days a week - the person would need to be based within commutable distance to Krakow.
- Tools for work: computer, telephone
- Private medical care
- Friendly atmosphere and support of colleagues in Poland & HQ in Germany.
Please apply for this job if you meet the criteria.Apply here