Administrator - Zgierz / Strykow Back to list
Salary3,200-4,500 PLN Gross Monthly
The company has a HQ England . It is the world’s leading supplier of mobile fuel storage solutions. With locations in: Europe; North America; and the Middle East; Western Global designs, manufactures, and delivers innovative fuel and fluid storage solutions, providing refueling equipment across the world regardless of the application.Innovation and engineering excellence drive us forward.
We strive for continuous improvement in product development to meet customer requirements. We contribute our drive and our success to our world-class team and are currently seeking to add a like-minded passionate individual to join our organisation
- Supporting business functions with finance
- Filing invoices and sending to accounts department.
- Processing vendor payments.
- Running our monthly Payroll administration.
- Supporting logistics and production department administration.
- Supporting UK-based HR with employee information and documentation.
- Assisting in tracking and recording data and preparing reports.
- General administration
- Answering phones and greeting guests.
- Rerouting calls to the appropriate person and taking messages when required.
- Managing the office calendar system for shared knowledge of the teams’ absences.
- Fluency in written and verbal English and Polish.
- Capable of working autonomously, anticipating needs and solving problems.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- High levels of both verbal and written communication.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills.
- Multi-task to meet deliverables with little supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Logical thinking.
- Prepared to grow with the company and take on new challenges.
- Positive outlook – always sees opportunity through any adversity
- Assertive – gets things done when they need to be.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Experience with information systems and ERP systems ideally NetSuite.
- Experience of working with confidential information.
Salary / Benefits
- The salary is 3200-4500 PLN gross monthly
- Contract full time employment - umowa o praca
- Annual bonus of approximately 10-15% based on own and company performance
Please apply for this job if you meet the criteria.Apply here