Sales / Account Manager- Cloud Solutions / Wi-Fi - Warsaw Back to list
SalaryGood market rate
Sales / Account Manager- Cloud Solutions / Wi-Fi - Warsaw
Location Warsaw - home office
My client is a Value Added distributor in Wi-Fi and ICT sectors, we are looking for a proactive Account Manager with 3-5 years of experiences, who has the ability to contact partners and customer across the Polish market and speak with them about their business needs. This person will be introducing the portfolio of solutions to partners, helping them to make a decision to join the client and sell solutions to their customers. The client’s solutions are being sold to Telcos, warehouses, retail, enterprise environment, Hotels, etc,... They have established partners and have already secured large contracts with clients in the telco sector. This position would involve 70% account management and further assisting our current clients with future sales and 30% new business development targeting new clients. New business development is a focus of this role.
The Account Manager is responsible for technical and business needs discovery, networking solution design/engineering/consulting, proposal preparation support and technical presentations to customers.
- Build relationship with customer, visit customer sites, capable of proposing a business solution to partner/customer
- Collaborate with Account team to assist in strategic account planning and execution
- Work with Partner account teams to seek advice and provide feedbacks
- Engage in discovery discussions with customers to understand and document business needs and design requirements necessary for the optimal solutions
- Capture opportunities before others to register opportunities with vendors
- Good knowledge of overall Enterprise technology, products, and business operating models and the relationship to network technology architecture
- Documents, via diagrams and writing, and presents the solution to the customer, describes the benefits of the solution and build relationships with customers
- Follows Industry product/technology trends through self-study and formal training (Focus on Wi-Fi, SD-WAN, Switching, VPNs and general Cloud solutions). Must be able to relay that knowledge to customers
- Being the trusted advisor for the customers
- Must be able to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree or related field (or equivalent work experience) and 2-4 years of experience is required.
- Minimum 2 years of sales or sales engineer experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment; or
- A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable sales role
- Product certification, engineering credential, or equivalent technical credential in IT - cloud computing, Wi-Fi,SD-WAN, Switching, VPN or similar
- Strong written and verbal English and Polish communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Willingness to travel
Please apply for this job if you meet the criteria.Apply here