Regional BDM Manager – Construction / Sports
Europe Solutions UK Ltd
ROLE: Regional Business Development Manager – Poland
LOCATION: Remote in Poland
My client is passionate about sports. They manufacture, install, and service sport infrastructure for sports such as football, tennis etc. Their products are used in World Cups, and in the world’s biggest football stadiums.
They constantly innovate and find new ideas to offer new products,and services. To achieve this, they are looking for a Business Development Manager in Poland – their first hire in the country. You will play an important role in their expansion into Poland. This is purely a sales role and their first hire in Poland. There are plans to set up an office in Poland in the future. This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to work with a global company that works with some of the largest sporting organisations. If this sounds like a job for you, then please apply.
- Experience in business development, sales, or a related role, 3-5 years
- Experience in the construction, civil engineering or ideally the sports sector
- Fluent Polish and good English
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills
- Source tenders and establish contacts within local government
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Results-oriented mindset with a proven track record of meeting targets
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a global team
- Competitive B2B salary 15,000-17,500 PLN Monthly
- Training and development in the UK HQ and East European branch