Sales Engineer – Lifts / Machinery
As part of my client’s growth plans, we are now looking to appoint a new sales person for the team in Poland. They design and manufacture elevator systems. They are privately owned and have grown in recent years through sales in Poland and into 40+ countries worldwide.
You will be a self-motivated Sales Engineer. The company focuses on a people centred approach and they work to build a positive team working environment for their people.
Location: Remote any location in Poland
The successful candidate will seek out and develop new business and manage existing accounts. You should be commercially astute and have excellent communication skills, with a proven record in business development and account management. The ideal fit is a candidate who is ambitious, keen to have genuine influence and willing to work as part of a small team – you will be helping to shape the growth of the business in Poland.
Reports to: Commercial Director
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies.
- Sell into Lift Installers by building partnerships,
- growing accounts and new business.
- Nurture and maintain strong connections with existing customers, ensuring repeat business and encouraging referrals.
- Understand the actual needs of customers
- Assist in implementation of new client onboarding, as needed.
- Provide financial and/or technical information, related to elevator projects.
- Monitor activities, identify risks, analyse competitors and implement activities to ensure success of KPI’s.
- Work closely with the marketing team to devise and execute targeted marketing campaigns.
- Stay abreast of industry news and trends
- Build relationships with prospects and partners
- Attend industry events and trade shows to build your network of contacts
- Demonstrated experience in a similar business development or technical sales role, preferably within the construction industry, machinery, building services
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- High levels of empathy and understanding combined with persuasion skills.
- Analytical and process driven.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel within the assigned territory to meetings.
- Engineering qualification.
- Fluent Polish and very good English.
- Salary and sales bonus
- Car allowance
- Work from home
- On-boarding and product training will be held at their HQ and manufacturing facilities office.
- Additional training and development opportunities are a vital part of the continuous progress of their people.
Key words – windy, Inżynier sprzedaży, handlowiec, automatyka