Office Manager / Senior Administrator - Legal - German B1+
Location: Central Poznan.
In this role you will work for an international law firm and learn about the law of civil procedure and support the international team of legal experts. The client has their headquarters in London and they have opened their first office in Poland. The Poznan office will support the Frankfurt office which deals mainly with aviation law
- The client is an international law firm with offices in London, Belfast, Birmingham, Frankfurt, Edinburgh, Manchester and Addis Ababa
- Areas of responsibility are Aviation Law, Business & Commercial, Corporate Law, Commercial Criminal law, labor law and regulatory law
- The client employs a diverse team of employees of all ethnicities and values this diversity.
We are looking for:
- 3 years'+ experience working as an administator with managerial experience
- An interest in law
- Structured and goal-oriented team players
- German at B1+ level
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Manage an offer of up to 10 people
- Support the law firm through active participation in ongoing legal proceedings
- Administrative tasks concerning legal cases
- Processing and preparation of responses and statements
- National and international research tasks
What we offer
- On the job training and exposure into the activities of an international law firm
- Possibility of remote work after a probation period in the office.
- Competitive salary
- Hours - full-time 9am-530pm
Do you value a positive team spirit and enjoy being part of active, organized international teams? Then we would like to get to know you and look forward to your application!