Training Location: Czech Republic (major cities)
Training Language: Czech and / or Slovakian and English
As an Apple Vendor Partner, Europe Solutions is looking for engaging and charismatic freelance trainers to deliver Apple consumer / B2B trainings to reseller teams in Czechia and Slovakia.
Apple believes that each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage and inspire. As an Apple Certified Sales Trainer, you will be responsible for helping reseller sales teams deliver the Apple Customer Experience in their store environment and bring Apple products and services to life, both in face-to-face and virtual trainings.
The selected Sales Trainer Candidate will be required to attend a 2+1-day on-boarding workshop, which will be followed by a number of various activities to reach Apple Certified Sales Trainer status. This certification is renewed on an annual basis.
This is also a great chance to network with our international partner trainers from the EMIEA region.
- Deliver outstanding Apple Sales Training for approximately 4-10 days quarterly, depending on local market needs, using Apple materials, training equipment and tools
- Work closely with the regional Sales Planning & Operations team and training agency to ensure goals of the trainings are fully met
- Shadow sales consultants and senior trainers on occassion
- Attend train-the-trainer workshops & pass teach-back assessments
- Adapt delivery to meet the needs and knowledge level of the audience and match local sales input
- Create a collaborative learning environment and a welcoming space for our learners
- Setup external training venue (hotel/meeting room) to prescribed standard
- Co-facilitate with other trainers and role play actors, as required
- Report issues and discrepancies to Apple and the training agency
- Complete pre- and post-training reporting
- Ongoing excellence and precise administration
- Maintain Apple Certified Sales Trainer Status by following the annual recertification process
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Certification in training, teaching or education preferably at graduate level
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience leading face-to-face training sessions
- Excellent training skills, including the ability to facilitate group discussions and hands-on activities
- Due to the fast paced nature of the business, the ability to learn, recall and articulate information very quickly, and a continuous dedication to stay up-to-date with the business
- Tech-savviness is a must for impactful training delivery
- A solid user experience with Apple products and services
- Local language: Czech and / or Slovakian native or C1 and English: B2/C1
- Practical experience of delivering interactive virtual training sessions
- Experience selling in a consumer or B2B environment
Europe Solutions is an Apple partner for this role.