Administration Assistants - technical / legal
Location: Central Poznan - applicants must live within commuting distance.
In this role you will gain experience of working for an international law firm. You will learn special features of the law of civil procedure and support our international team of legal experts. The client has their headquarters in London and they are opening their first office in Poland. The Poznan office will support the Frankfurt office which deals mainly with aviation law
Who we are:
- The client is an international law firm with offices in London, Belfast, Birmingham, Frankfurt, Edinburgh, Manchester and Addis Ababa
- Areas of responsibility are Aviation Law, Business & Commercial, Corporate Law, Commercial Criminal law, labor law and regulatory law
- The client employs a diverse team of employees of all ethnicities and values this diversity.
We are looking for:
- People with experience working as an administrator we will consider recent graduates with internships.
- You do not need to be studying law but have an interest in the area,ideally we are looking for law students in their last year, or law graduates.
- Structured and goal-oriented team players
- B2 level of English is needed, German is highly desirable
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Support the law firm through active participation in ongoing legal proceedings
- Administrative tasks concerning legal cases
- Processing and preparation of responses and statements
- National and international research tasks
What we offer
- On the job training and exposure into the activities of an international law firm
- Possibility of remote work after a probation period in the office.
- Competitive salary for students or recent graduates on a full-time employment contract
- Hours - full-time 9am-530pm
- Chance to progress into legal roles or supervisory positions
Do you value a positive team spirit and enjoy being part of active, organized international teams? Then we would like to get to know you and look forward to your application!
Please email your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org