Full Stack Web Developer – Remote in Poland
Innovation Visual are a fast-growing Digital Marketing agency in the UK looking to employ a permanent, full-time Full Stack Web Developer to work remotely within our expanding Web Development team. We are a full Google Partner, HubSpot Platinum Partner, Trustpilot Partner and Bing Agency.
Our team is in a rapid growth phase of the business so you will need to be proactive, dedicated, clever and flexible in your work. We work for a range of clients, providing on going digital marketing services to businesses in the £2 million to £150 million size bracket, based in both the UK and overseas. Our main office is in Elstead, just south of Guildford in Surrey, UK.
We are are looking for a candidate to bring further capability to the web development and MarTech teams. This is an exciting opportunity to join our close-knit team as we grow our web development offering. We are a multi award-winning performance focused digital marketing agency that delivers on strategic collaboration with clients regarding search, content and digital effectiveness.
You would be expected to work with our range of clients, both B2C and B2B in relation to developing their websites primarily using HubSpot CMS, Shopify and WordPress.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in web development technologies. A working knowledge of HubSpot CMS and HubL would be particularly desirable, and experience of WordPress and Shopify is also preferred.
• Agency experience desirable but not essential.
• Ambitious with the capabilities to deliver excellent websites.
• A passion for utilising new technologies and keeping up to date with best practices.
We are looking for a highly capable and ambitious Full Stack Web Developer who demonstrates outstanding technical execution. As a Platinum HubSpot Partner we are looking to increase our capability in the delivery of highly effective HubSpot CMS based websites and this role is pivotal in this.
Your day-to-day tasks would include (but not be limited to) the following:
• Building websites using HubSpot CMS, WordPress, and Shopify.
• Managing and updating client websites including complex WordPress, HubSpot CMS and Shopify sites.
• Building and maintaining REST APIs between HubSpot and our clients’ platforms.
• Creating websites from designs provided as layered PSDs by creating custom themes and custom functionality.
• Conducting website performance tests and troubleshooting SEO issues especially improving website speed.
• Monitoring the performance of live websites.
• Working with clients and the IV team to achieve the clients’ digital marketing goals.
• Creating and working with custom post types and advanced custom fields.
• Building e-Commerce stores and membership websites.
• Website security and spam blocking.
• Domain and web hosting management
• At least 2 years working in a similar role.
• Required languages:
• Experience in building and maintaining REST APIs.
• Platforms - HubSpot, WordPress & Shopify.
• Ability to create clean, effective and light code that delivers client requirements and is flexible to future evolution.
• UI & UX experience.
• Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Problem solver, Self-motivated and can-do attitude.
• Good at communicating and working with team members & clients.
• Be comfortable working remotely.
• Be degree qualified, or able to demonstrate an equivalent ability level.
• Digital Marketing agency experience.
• Willing to expand your digital marketing skills.
• Good understanding of responsive design principles.
• Technical SEO.
• Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics set up experience.
• Able to communicate complex technical information and concepts to non-technical people.
• Salary range: 12,000 – 15,000 PLN Monthly B2B
• 24 days holiday per year + public holidays + extra with length of service
• Social team events
• Remote working
• Flexible hours
• 8 hours/month for training & personal development
• Opportunities for career advancementBack