The company is a fast-growing Digital Marketing agency in the UK looking to employ a permanent, full-time Web Developer to work remotely within our expanding Web Development team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that invests heavily in their employees. They are an award-winning digital marketing agency that offers strategic collaboration with clients regarding search, content and digital effectiveness. You would be expected to work with our range of clients, both B2C and B2B in relation to developing their websites primarily using WordPress, Shopify and HubSpot CMS. They are a full Google Partner, HubSpot Platinum Partner, Trustpilot Partner and Bing Agency and have access to training resources online and in person to allow you to further develop your skills. We will also support and provide other external training to ensure you are constantly developing your skills and abilities.
Location: The main office is in the in Guildford, UK. The job is fully remote but we need the candidates to be resident in Poland. We are building a small team in Poland.
We are looking for a highly capable and ambitious web developer who demonstrates outstanding
technical execution and the ability to build a team around them. Your day-to-day tasks would include (but not limited to) the following:
• Building websites using WordPress, Shopify and HubSpot CMS
• Manage and update client websites including complex Wordpress, HubSpot CMS and Shopify.
• Create websites from designs provided as layered PSDs by creating custom themes and custom functionality.
• Conduct website performance tests and troubleshoot SEO issues especially improving website speed.
• Building and maintaining REST APIs between HubSpot and our clients’ platforms.
• Monitor the performance of live websites.
• Website security and spam blocking.
• Domain and web hosting management.
• At least 2 years working in a similar role
• Experience in 1 or more of the following : Wordpress, Shopify, HubSpot CMS
• Ability to create clean, effective and light code that delivers client requirements and is flexible to future evolution.
• UI & UX experience
• Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Problem solver, self-motivated and can-do attitude
• Good at communicating and working with team members & clients
• Be comfortable working remotely
• Be degree qualified, or able to demonstrate an equivalent ability level
• Digital Marketing agency experience
• Experience of building and maintaining REST APIs
• Willing to expand your digital marketing skills
• Experience with MySQL & other database languages
• Good understanding of responsive design principles
• Technical SEO
• Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics set up experience
• Able to communicate complex technical information and concepts to non-technical people
• Salary range: 12,000 – 15,000 PLN Monthly
• 24 days holiday per year + public holidays + extra with length of service
• Social team events
• Remote working
• Flexible hours
• 8 hours/month for training & personal development, including training events at the UK office
• Opportunities for career advancement